Wednesday, September 3, 2025

 Wednesday, September 3, 2025


Today I met the air conditioning guys at the church to install a mini split. We had one problem after another the biggest being that we couldn't get into the backyard to install the condenser. The lady that had the key lives below the church in an apartment down there and she left. I called the landlord and he said he would get a hold of her and he did and said she would be back in an hour So we waited and after two hours she had still not shown up I called him again and he said that she would be there in 1/2 hour which turned out to be closer to 45 minutes. So they were able to install the mini split on the inside but were not able to hook anything up and get the condenser up because it's on on the 2nd floor wall outside and they needed more people. They got everything they could get done today and they will be back in the morning to finish installing the condenser and hooking everything up.


I wonder if that boat is carrying gold?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025